Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mid week Liquid Strength

I am sore. Really sore. It feels amazing. I am hoping that you all feel it too. A lot of people have been emailing me asking me if it's OK to come to class even if you are not doing the "challenge". My 6 week challenge is a gift I give to those who want it. My classes are open to everyone and anyone who wants to be there and give of themselves and their energy. If you are an experienced Liquid Strength practitioner you can come to class late, leave early WHATEVER as I would rather you get some time in and I know that sometimes time is tight. Never feel badly about it just wave hello or goodbye so I know you are ok.
Friday will be the same feel as Wed. was. All the usual tools but Friday we will start with the bar and move to the large single weight (I never seem to get to them otherwise). Let me know what I can do to help with your challenges or your goals if you are not in the challenge. I am not sure if my banter on a daily basis is helping or not. I would welcome feedback about what I can do on the blog that would be useful to you. I am so proud of all the hard work you are putting in. Classes have a magical quality and I am hearing from so many of you "I just want to be in the room because my head needs it". I could not agree more.

Story von Holzhausen

1 comment:

  1. I love the "banter"...it's so much about what your class is all about. If you didn't talk about the REAL stuff it wouldn't have the same transformational results. That is how I feel about it but I do feel strongly about it.

    And the stuff on the blog that you write about is so honest and true and good because it just reminds us all that we are the same. We all have the same issues or some form of them, we all want to be happy and abuse ourselves for not being happy. Everything you blog about reminds us that we can be happy now just by appreciating who we are and what living is truly about. I would so miss it if you decided to be a dry writer like so many other people that attempt to do what you do.

    That's another thing...and forgive my blabbering on, you are more like a Life Coach than a trainer. This stuff that we are involved in with the 6 Week Challenge has so much to do with standing up for living life to the fullest and testing our own physical strength to get better in touch with our inner strength.

    Keep up everything you are doing. We are all very addicted to you and the class and THAT is a good thing for us all!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete