Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WE MADE THE VIDEO

Yesterday, with the help of Deb, Scott, Chamisa, Kathleen, Stann and Todd we shot the video. It went amazingly well (I think anyway). We should have a rough cut within a week and start posting some snippets on the site shortly. I hope everyone had a great week. Today we will be working with great focus since we only have this ONE class for this week.
My trip to San Francisco went well. Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and well wishes. I am guardedly hopeful that it was a success. It is with great restraint that I do not blog the details of the trip as it is so personal. I will tell you about it in person.
Remember that our 6 week testing should be done by now. I would love to hear what the end numbers were for pushups and walking lunges !!!! I am elated at the level that classes are at right now. It just feels quite magical.

Story von Holzhausen

No comments:

Post a Comment