Monday, March 22, 2010

liquid Strength six week challenge testing

WELL, Our 6 weeks are over. Going into the 6 weeks, I do not expect to see any shocking changes in anyone (although I have been pretty surprised). I do expect for all of you to have some clarity on the changes you want/need to make and how to start to slowing shift your lives to get there.
I will be away this Friday and next so we only have wed classes for the next two weeks. I would like for all of you to do the "testing" on your own. Today would be perfect so that you are not overly sore for Wed's class. You need to do push ups and walking lunges just like we did them for the pre challenge testing. I can't wait to hear about how those numbers are changing !!
We will be planning a post challenge party so let's start thinking about what night works for everyone. It should be a lot of fun.
As per request, I am going to give some VERY easy ideas for lunch/dinner that I have used in the past few weeks:

1) Bake up a big batch of fish (I like trout as it is very mild) and add it to miso and vegetable soup, over salads or even with hummus.

2) stir fry onion, broccoli and soy sprouts and throw in chicken or tofu or fish. (these can be pre-made I use frozen cooked shrimp)

3) make an omelette for dinner with all the healthy stuff in your fridge.

4) make up salmon/turkey/bison burgers with sliced heirloom tomatoes and fresh herbs with a drizzle of olive oil and lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment