Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liquid Strength Blog

Hello out there. I would like to hear from you about what you would like to read about on this blog. There are two different roads to go down. I can write about the very practical stuff (what I am doing for exercise or diet and what I recommend for you to do) or I can write in a conversational way (like I do often) about issues beyond fitness. If you have any questions you can ask. If you have any thoughts to share, you can write to me and I will blog and not use your name. I have been amazed at how much you have all helped each other with your openness. I would like that to continue.
I invent recipes that are pretty good and pretty easy. I can share those too !! Please help me make the most of this arena. Let it be a place that you gain support and learn. As we bring our 6 week challenge to a close, please do not let the lessons and growth end. The idea of taking care of yourself in every way should continue and become a part of your life. The 6 weeks that we do, as a structured thing, should be more of a behavior modification that we keep up with. Next year when we do it again, I hope you will see (as I have) that many of the changes have become permanent. Next year the challenge will be a brush up course and you will move further along in your choices to be happy.

Story von Holzhausen

1 comment:

  1. I like when you write conversationally, an despecially when you post recipes and ways to think about eating, fitness, general life - its very helpful. This challenge has certainly changed my general life is so many ways. I have really begun the journey to changing the way I treat myself. Starting to see that light of the "queen of my own castle" tunnel, although still have a ways to go. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete