Wednesday, August 4, 2010

inner "fitness"

I am taking a break from the "terms of fitness" list to strike a balance between the mind and body. I have been writing a lot of articles lately about posture and more scientifically based topics but it is vital for me (and you) to keep our eyes turned inward and our awareness of "self" always present.
When I was pregnant with my twins, the one thing I wished for them was to be "curious". The GIFT of curiosity, the love of learning and of growing spiritually and emotionally is a precious one. Without it, we cease to evolve and live lives with as much depth and meaning as we could. We stagnate and are not content with our "selves" or our lives.
Take the time to ensure you are being "fed" on every level, every day of your life. Seek out new friendships, paths and challenges that scare you a little and challenge you to re-evaluate your comfort zone and what you "know".

No comments:

Post a Comment