Tuesday, January 13, 2009

winter blues

     I don't know about you but I find January a hard time to feel motivated.  Winter is just starting, it's freezing ,and there is nothing much to look forward to in the near future.  THIS year especially. 
    Yesterday I decided that I have to find the motivation in my own life.  I need to just see the road as a steady one.  This is the stretch that small changes and choices have time to work. There is no race I am training for.  No big event is looming.  I am training to train.  That is a different kind of challenge.  Right now is the perfect time to do those things that "take a while" to take effect. Eat the veggies and skip the bread more, try some new fruits and recipes. Take small steps to being healthier and hang out and let time work it's miracle. Be steady in your workouts.  Work hard on where your mind and emotions are.  There is no pressure or time limit, just time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment