Wednesday, March 2, 2011

6 week challenge roster so far....

So happy to be back from vacation and teaching again. This week has already (with one class) brought a few new very solid LS'ers to our fold ! There will be a lot of action on this blog as we enter our 6 week challenge. Some of you have been telling me that you have had problems emailing me. I think the problem is solved but let me know. This is the final week for registering for the challenge. Get those 10 answers to me and get on the roster. Next week we work towards "finding our true goal". That is a really cool process where you strip away the superficial "go to" things we tend to obsess over and find what you really need to change your life/body and happiness.

The roster so far:
Marie
Emily
Iris
Caroline
Alison
Gina
Barbara
Elizabeth
Kathleen
Rachel
Grace
Dana
Mimi
Deb
Suzanne
Nicole
Katina
Ann
Alison
Teri
Yvonne
Noura
Susan
Martine
Florina
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Story,

    I sent you an email with the answers to the preliminary questions. If you have not received it please let me know. I am so excited for this!

    Noura Insolera (nehamid@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete