Sunday, January 9, 2011

Liquid Strength 2011

This new year (and new schedule at Equinox) has allowed a whole new group of people to be able to take group Liquid Strength. I welcome all of my new students and want to thank all of my regulars for their continued work and energy they bring to class.
Some changes to my website are coming. The schedule portion will be updated regularly so that I can keep everyone abreast of changes and private classes (outside of a gym setting) in my schedule. This year will finally bring classes taught by Kathleen and Scott who have been diligently working and studying to teach for years now. They bring not only their individual talents and creativity to Liquid Strength but also times and classes that I cannot offer.
There seems to be a kind of magic happening around Liquid Strength right now that is reminiscent of when I first created it. The changes that I am seeing in all of you inspire and feed the program (and all of us). Many of you have had very significant improvements in posture, confidence and body composition. This new year promises to further all of you down that very healthy and happy road.
So often during the ("meditation") closing moments of class as I ask all of you to focus on something very positive in your days or in your lives, I find myself feeling such gratitude for your presence and (as my son Jake would say) your "awesomeness" that I want to take this opportunity to say "Thank You".
Story von Holzhausen

No comments:

Post a Comment