Monday, April 26, 2010

this week for Liquid Strength

I am LOVING how hard everyone is working. This week we only have wed. so we are going to be focusing very hard. What I want from all of you is to give the best QUALITY of work you can give. The harder you can work just TWICE a week, the more we can really change how you feel in your body.
It has been a very interesting month for me with all my hormone funks. I have learned a lot about how to let the attachment to what my body looks like go. The reality is that feeling strong and attached and confident is what it is all about. I see those changes in all of you and it is inspiring.
Being capable and strong and sexy is all about what YOU think of YOU. Nobody else's opinion really matters. That confidence radiates to everyone around you and to you too. It is a happy and positive energy. It is already there inside of you just waiting for you to notice.

Story von Holzhausen

No comments:

Post a Comment